To Reserve your Sponsorship or Exhibition Package
To reserve your Sponsorship or Exhibition package, please place an order using the shop on this website (http://partnerships.rtcevents.com/shop). After you place an order, we will send you an invoice (including tax and payment details). Then you will be required to make your payment as set out below to reserve your package and booth selection.
- Payment terms are 50% deposit payable in order to secure your sponsorship package or booth location, and the balance of 50% due 4 weeks prior to. Unless otherwise negotiated.
- Preference will be given to higher-level sponsors (Platinum and Gold) for exhibition booth positions when the floorplan is first made available.
- Remaining booth positions allocated in order of receipt of booking and payment.
- No reservations will be made without deposits being paid.
- Any space reserved but not paid for in full by four (4) weeks prior to the event will be considered as a cancellation and any/all deposits forfeited and the below cancellation terms still apply.
- Please note that a no show to the conference will still be considered as a cancellation and therefore the below terms apply.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Terms and Conditions
- Stands will be allocated on a strictly “first come – first served basis”. Stands will only be allocated and participation in the exhibition confirmed upon receipt of a deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of the booth.
- The above payment terms must be adhered to.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter the design, location and specification of the exhibition as circumstances may require.
- The organizers, exhibition venue and their agents accept no responsibility whatsoever for any injury, damage or loss (property or other) suffered by any exhibitor, their staff or agents, visitors, participants or attendees in connection with the Conference and/or Trade Exhibition. Exhibitors are advised to organize their own insurance to cover these and other risks. Please supply a certificate of currency issued by your insurer.
- Sponsors/Exhibitors shall be liable for any damage or loss caused by them, their staff contractors and/or agents.
- Should a Sponsor or Exhibitor cancel participation, the following cancellation fees shall apply:
Global Sponsor or Exhibitor
- If cancelled between 1 Nov and 31 Jan, 35% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled between 1 Feb and 30 Apr, 60% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled between 1 May and 31 Jul, 85% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled between 1 Aug and 31 Oct, 100% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
Individual Event Sponsor or Exhibitor
- If cancelled 90 days or more before the event, 20% deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled between 60 and 89 days before the event, 50% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
- If cancelled 59 days or less before the event, 100% of sponsorship will be charged as a cancellation fee
- Any applicable refunds shall be processed after the event
- Sponsors & Exhibitors agree to comply with the exhibition schedule and other operational instructions and directions as may be made by the Organizers.
- The Organizers make no warranty as to the number of attendees and/or visitors that may attend the Exhibition and/or the associated Conference.
- The details contained herein were correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.